Corrupt system files are often the cause of various BSOD errors. It is therefore useful to perform an SFC scan as described above.
- Press Win + X to open the Device Manager. Select the Device Manager option from the menu to open the window.
- Double-click on the sound, video, and game controllers to expand the list of devices in that category.
- Right-click on Realtek High Definition Audio and select Update Driver to open the window shown in the following screenshot.
- Select Auto search to update the driver.
- Even if Windows doesn’t find a new driver, the Realtek website may have a better driver. See the Realtek website for a list of audio drivers for Windows.
- Click the global link next to the compatible audio driver to download it from this website.
- Open the Driver Update window and select the Browse My Computer option to find the drivers.
- Click the Browse button and select the folder that contains the Realtek update driver.
- Click on the Next button.
- Or double-click the new driver installer in File Explorer to open it.
Since RTKVHD64.sys is a Realtek audio card driver file, updating an older Realtek audio card driver is a likely fix for the RTKVHD64.sys error.
Windows updates some drivers automatically, but you can’t rely on the operating system to update them all. You can update the drivers manually and automatically through Windows Device Manager.
- Select to open the Win + X menu.
- Type rstrui in the text box and click OK.
- In the System Restore window, click Next to open the list of restore points.
- Select Show other restore points to expand the list.
- Select the restore point that precedes the RTKVHD64.sys BSOD error.
- Click Next and then Finish to restore Windows to the selected restore point.
If the RTKVHD64.sys error occurs after a recent installation of new hardware or software, a restore point may be a possible solution.
The System Restore utility undoes all changes to system files, restores deleted system scripts, and removes software installed after the selected restore point.
So system restore can be a magic wand to fix bluescreen errors.
- Click the Start button and run the search command.
- Hold down the CTRL Shift key and press the Enter key.
- In the Permission dialog box, click Yes.
- Type chkdsk /f in the black box and press Enter.
- The program starts scanning your hard drive for RTKVHD64.sys errors.
- Follow the commands on the screen.
Problems with your hard disk drivers or memory controllers may cause errors in RTKVHD64.sys.
For example, they may be the result of repeated misuse over time. For example, improper shutdown, incomplete software installation or power outage, which can lead to data corruption.
For this purpose, Microsoft offers a utility called chkdsk (short for Check Disk) that analyzes and repairs hard drive damage.
Here are some of the most effective patches for RTKVHD64.sys. Some of the above solutions can also solve other BSOD errors in Windows.
You can also find other common solutions to blue screen problems in this article.
Is there another problem?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent review from TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing the PC problems.
- Click Restore All to fix patented technology problems (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 readers this month.
frequently asked questions
What is RTKVHD64 Sys?
Troubleshooting ‘ Windows 10 ‘ Error.
What is an NTFS system error?
The blog is a repair system…
How do I fix the Realtek audio console that does not support this device?
realtek hd audio manager…
rtdvhd64.sys bsod windows 10rtkvhd64.sys redditrtkvhd64 driver downloadrtkvhd64.sys no sounddriver name rtkvhd64 sysrtkvhd64 driver hp,People also search for,rtkvhd64.sys redditdriver name rtkvhd64 sysrtkvhd64 sys no soundrealtek drivers windows 10how to enter safe mode windows 10system thread exception not handled,page fault in nonpaged area windows 10page fault in nonpaged area vmwarepage fault in nonpaged area fortnitehow to fix page_fault_in_nonpaged_areapage fault in nonpaged area valorantsystem thread exception not handled,kmode exception not handled restart loopvid.sys failedbrhostdrv sys blue screenfvevol sys windows 10 fixsystem_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8system thread exception not handled vmware,Feedback,rtkvhd64.sys download,rtkvhd64.sys no sound,rtkvhd64.sys location,rtkvhd64.sys realtek,rtkvhd64.sys drivers,rtkvhd64 update,rtkvhd64.sys reddit,driver name rtkvhd64 sys